1. Update website gallery and increase website traffic by 20% in 12 months.
- Strategy 1: Use the website to keep clients and future clients informed and to post relevant and up to date content about the salon.
- Tactic 1.1 – Update the photo gallery to have specific pages for each stylist and have at least one before and after shot posted per day.
- Tactic 1.2 – Create a traffic counter on the website to keep track of the number of visitors to the website.
- Tactic 1.3 – Share the website URL on Facebook and Instagram at least once every 10 posts.
- Tactic 1.4 – Have the website information updated every month with new information, ex: new products used, updated biographies, testimonials, etc.
- Tactic 1.5 – Create a tab on the website to allow clients and potential clients to make appointments online.
- Tactic 1.6 – Create a tab on the website to allow clients to leave personal testimonies on their experience.
2. Increase Bella Via Salon’s Facebook page likes by 500 likes in 6 months.
- Strategy 2: Use the Facebook page to interact with potential customers and clients, as well as keeping the content interesting and current.
- Tactic 2.1 – Increase the number of posts to at least three times a week.
- Tactic 2.2 – Include the before and after shots from the website onto the Facebook page in their own album.
- Tactic 2.3 – Respond to reviews on the Facebook page at least once a week to create customer interaction.
- Tactic 2.4 – Host contests on the Facebook page with the prizes being discounts on a haircut/color or a free product. Ex. Encourage customers to post their new hairstyle onto the Facebook page and the one with the most likes after a certain amount of time receives a free bottle of hairspray.
3. Create an Instagram account and increase followers to 1500 in 12 months.
- Strategy 3: Create an Instagram account that focuses on the targeted demographic and to spread the word about the salon.
- Tactic 3.1 – Post 20 pictures to start the Instagram account, ex. photos of the stylists, logo picture, etc.
- Tactic 3.2 – Post at least five photos a week, specifically of client’s hair.
- Tactic 3.3 – Create a specific hashtag for the salon to increase customer engagement. Add the hashtag to the salon brochure, website, and Facebook page.
- Tactic 3.4 – Post a photo a week with a specific hashtag to show off different hair designs and tutorials.
- Tactic 3.5 – Cross post the Instagram pictures to the Facebook account.
- Tactic 3.6 – Create an Instagram link on the website under the “Follow Us” section.